AccueilAccueil  BottinBottin  Pré-liensPré-liens  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
C'est enfin la rentrée !

Partagez

i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Kai Flowers
go where you feel the most alive
Kai Flowers

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki) Empty
MessageSujet: i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)   i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki) EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 4:29

now i'm as free as birds catching the wind
there's a song on the radio by los lobos. la bamba. yes. in 2017. as soon as you hear it, it haunts you. there's no escaping it, no step you can take without hearing those guitare strings vibrating in your mind over and over. but kai seems happy about it. that's, for a boy like him, a good way to start a saturday. he wakes up to its beat and starts moving his body to the its rhythm, shimmying his way across his room. for the last ten months, this has been his alarm clock. the radio set to turn on at a particular time of the day. sometimes it was just too early in the morning for music and he had to listen to grown men debating on what's good for our girls in this country, the news or the weather forcasts. it's always sunny where he lives anyway. and today is no exception. he washes last night away, gets out of the shower and takes his breakfast with his dad. hey dad, can i have delilah for the day ? delilah is his dad red pickup truck. nope. he doesn't even look away from his cellphone. it must be really important reading. come on dad, i already told mikki i was her ride to the beach. this won't work. picture this. you, taking your bike, pedalling your way to the sea. sounds awesome, huh ? it didn't work. dad, i'll walk the dog every single day for the next three weeks. he puts down his phone. turns out he was just playing candy crush with the sound off. four. a month. kai already walks so many dogs. but it's cindy. and it's delilah. so he could make an effort. his dad sees that he's wearing his okay-look on his face and hands him a set of keys over the table. not a scratch or heads will roll. kai gets up without finishing his cereals just to kiss his dad on his forehead. thank you, you're the best ! he says with the biggest smile on. take the dog with you. that's an order. his smile fades instantly. good god i hate you ! and don't forget to readjust the seat when you're done. he sighs and wolfs what remained of his breakfast, then goes upstairs to brush his teeth and put some clothes on. a good ol' pair of shorts, his old black kicks with high white socks, and a pink t-shirt with a little peach emoji embroidered on the fabric. he doesn't forget the bag he's prepared, his guitare and sunglasses and turns off that song on the radio that's been playing for nobody. time for him to leave. he checks his phone and sends a text to mikki.

from kai to mikki - sat. 10:32 a.m.
leaving right now. don't forget your swimsuit girl. ☀

he's asked her the day before if she wanted to hang out, away from her homeworks and assignments and kai was really surprised a girl so into school like her accepted to come with him to the beach. so he takes his dad's car, gets the dog to hop in it, moves the driver's seat forward because his dad's so big and he's so small, hits the ignition and goes to fetch his friend. and when he's near her house, he honks to let her know he's here. they're about to spend a good time together.

Dernière édition par Kai Flowers le Jeu 17 Aoû - 21:15, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)   i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki) EmptyLun 14 Aoû - 20:04

living young wild and free.
ft kai flowers
The morning sun reached the long braided blue hair. Standing in front of her mirror while the music played loudly in her room, canceling any other noise that was coming from the house. Wearing a tank top that showed just enough skin with a pair of jeans short, Mikky was putting her hair in a bun on top of her head. Behind her, a large bag sad on her already made the bed, her room clean as if no one lived in, a contrast to the fact that a teenage girl lived inside it and yet the room was very Mikky. A large library took most of one of the walls, full of books on the floor because there was no space left, posters of movies and singers taking most of the white walls while pictures of her with other people were pinned on a blackboard on top of the dresser that was full of knick and knacks. A large desk full of papers and post it stood in front of the window where the opened computer played the music. The door swung opens revealing the young girl's mother who screamed on top of the music. Turn down the music or wear headphones Mikky, it's freaking 10 AM. Looking at her mother through the mirror, she holds her gaze but her mother now used to this new attitude from her daughter stares at her until Mikky sighs and turns down the music. Her cell phone rings at the same time, telling her she has a new text, and Mikky stops staring at her mother and goes to it, ignoring her mother who looks like she wants to talk. A large smile form on her lips as she reads the text from Kai. What's that smile for. Mikky looks up from her phone to see her mother come inside, trying to talk to her daughter like they use to but Mikky wants nothing to do it, she simply looks at her mom with a look to tell her to get out but now being used to it she doesn't move and wait for her kid to talk to her but Mikky also knows how to hold her own. She can see her mother starting to falter but a loud honk, telling her that Kai just arrived. No that I wouldn't love to chat but that's Kai, wouldn't want him to wait. She grabs her bag from the bed, ignores her mother screaming her name and makes her way down the stairs at a rapid pace. As she makes it outside, her mother is close by and so she jogs to Kai's truck, throwing her bag on the back like she has done times and times again. Hi, would love to chat but if we don't go now we will be submitted to the wrath of Olivia Jones and I would like to postpone it, please. She smiles to her best friend as she sits down in the truck, looking at the open house door where her mother just appeared.
Kai Flowers
go where you feel the most alive
Kai Flowers

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)   i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki) EmptyVen 18 Aoû - 19:37

there's nothing that has change about mikki. nothing that could, or would, or should change. she's fire burning too bright and by her sole presence, she ignites kai's smile and eyes. let's hit it then ! and the dog in the backseat barks as a sign of approval and kai turns on the radio. good bye ma'am, have a  nice day ! he yells without leaving his seat. there's nothing like driving with that girl. she's so used to be academic, she's so used to be engaged and serious but there's so much more to her that only people she knows get to see. once she's got rid of everything that grounds her, she's a bird with wings too big for the world. kai and her used to fly a lot together, two albatrosses trying to escape the humdrum place that's earth and just being together always meant being home. he's not seen her for a while, because they didn't live in the same place for so many years. he used to visit her and her family when he was child because he had, himself, family where she grew up. they kept in touch, sending texts and letters, spending hours talking over  the phone but now they're back together and they're going to stick together for a long while. and when the radio's turned on, there's always one of their favorite songs that comes first on their very special tape. kai tends to forget he's driving, for he's been driving for a few months only (he got his licence in january and only gets to drive his father's car). so when there's a song he likes on the radio, his hands leave the wheel and he starts to dance with the upper part of his body but he keeps control. it's just kinda scary the first time but you get used to it. there's traffic on their way to the beach. he lowers the volume of the music. so girl, what's new ? i like those blue braids so much. he says while looking at her.

|baby, i like your style

(abs for a while // sick
dsl si jmets 100 ans à rep)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)   i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki) Empty

i always thought i would sink so i never swam. ♡ (w/mikki)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1