AccueilAccueil  BottinBottin  Pré-liensPré-liens  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
C'est enfin la rentrée !

Partagez | 

tommy you bitch

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tommy Ivanhoe

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: tommy you bitch   Sam 12 Aoû - 23:40

whatever, at least we stick together
i don't care if you had a shitty night alright ? mine was shitty as well and do you see me sobbing ?
no that's not what i meant. i care about your problems it's just, it's too much, alright ? i can't always be there for you this way, that's not how a relationship is supposed to work. you don't throw everything that is wrong with your life at my face expecting me not to blink once. i have feelings too and that's what you should always remember. if you'd rather be gone, then i understand.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tommy Ivanhoe

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: tommy you bitch   Dim 13 Aoû - 11:34

'Mom ? come on, no, please, don't do that ?'
'why ? that's all- that's all i have left.'
'booze ? really Mom ? no that isn't, trust me, just drop the bottle, seriously it won't help.'
'what do you know about- that Tommy uh ?'
'Mom please.'
'where were you when HE left ?'
'he didn't. he's just busy... with work.'
'work. does it matter that much ?'
'Mom please go to bed.'
'don't touch me !'

silence hits me. in the same way, each time. I cannot remember a day before that. and I'm not even sure I want to find it. what would it change anyways ? it won't do any good to think of the time before this one, every wave of sadness is the same, it's not going away anytime soon.
I wish I could take it away, all of her pain but it's not that easy. figuring out what would help her is frankly a massacre, she doesn't talk about dad, doesn't even mention him, at least in the morning. but once she comes homes from whatever, she's wasted. once I found her at a bar crying her eyes out. what could I do tell me ? I'm seventeen I cannot save everyone, why do they keep doing that ? is it because I screwed up more than I can recall ? is it because of me and how messed up I've become ?
no wonder everyone keeps staring; sometimes I wish I could leave my personal hell. but it's an universal thing right ? everyone has its own, maybe I should deal with it.
Tommy Ivanhoe

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: tommy you bitch   Dim 13 Aoû - 13:59

he met coyote. but everyone calls him kai. and his name is flowers, like the flowers, yeah.
he's a bit of a space kid, with his eyes always in movement, as if he were to fly away; tommy thinks that's cool, 'cause not every day has been pretty and kai makes it much better. (for once he doesn't feel like he's too stared at, and they could build a spaceship, they could make it alright again). - maybe -
Tommy Ivanhoe

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: tommy you bitch   Lun 14 Aoû - 16:52

naia ? she's a good friend of mine, and she has those dimples - subtle ones - as if each smile cost her a lot but actually it's not that hard on her, you know ? she's a popular kid, i see it because she has a nervous gesture as well. whenever she's uneasy i can read it on her face, maybe that's just me but i can figure her out (sometimes i don't, she's a totally different species, she has trouble telling the truth - she and i are the same when it comes to this to be honest). we're much more alike than what first meets the eye.
Tommy Ivanhoe

Feuille de personnage
Relationships:

MessageSujet: Re: tommy you bitch   Lun 14 Aoû - 19:22

yeah you feel right so stay a sec - where @Coco Chamberlain came to one of his games practice and probably wished he were dead on the floor so she could put on a nice black dress at his funeral. turns out he was alive

i'm probably a robber - where @Naia Armstrong joked about him being dead but he came back like a living-dead hoe hoping he'd forget about his girlfriend issues with the support of an old friend. turns out the old friend is also a crush of his.

the moon shines infinitely - where @Lilio Feels finds out about life and death and ends up meeting a guy who is a bit of a mess as well - they share secrets and talk about how being a human being is fucked up. they also generate a legendary bromance at the same time.

titre ici - @Kai Flowers
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: tommy you bitch   

tommy you bitch
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1